1. What is a marriage officiant? A person who officiates at a wedding ceremony. Their main responsibility is to receive and witness the consent of the intended spouses and to ensure the legal formalities, and hence the validity of the marriage or civil union, are observed. Click here to verify our credentials: Marriage Officiant Public Search https://www.nvsos.gov/MinisterPublicApp/SearchHome.aspx
2. What can I expect from you as my officiant? You can expect a warm, professional officiant who will put you at ease to guide you throughout your entire planning process and during the ceremony. To be appropriately dressed in either all black or black/white or the occasional "themed" ceremony attire.
3. Is a Marriage License required to be married in Nevada? YES! It is every couples responsibility to obtain a valid Clark County State of Nevada Marriage License from the Marriage Bureau and present it along with all other pertinent documents to your officiant prior to or day of ceremony. You CANNOT be married without it.
4. Where do I obtain my Marriage License in Nevada? The Marriage Bureau. Very Important! I recommend that you complete your "Pre-License Application" online as it will save you so much time when you arrive to pick up your license at the Bureau. Pre-Application Link:
5. What are “Symbolic Ceremonial Rituals”? They are rituals that symbolize the unity of a couple, their family and their friends, depending on the type of ritual you chose, such as Unity Candle, Sand, Rose or Rock Ceremony, Hand Blessing, Jumping the Broom, God’s Knot, or Wine Pouring ceremony and more. (The Couple is responsible for furnishing all equipment needed to perform the chosen ritual(s)*
6. Save The Date/Reservations: To reserve your date and time, FULL PAYMENT is required at the time of booking. For the Diamond & Royal packages (only), you have the option to pay in full or make a 50% minimum deposit at the time of booking. Reservations are based on availability. The deposit applies to your total wedding cost. The reservation/deposit payment is non-refundable and necessary to Save The Date.
7. 48-Hour Hold & Release: Once you've had your initial consultation and we decide to move forward, your FULL PAYMENT must be made WITHIN 48 HOURS to lock-in your ceremony date and time. If you've had your consultation, received your contract & invoice and we do not hear back from you within 48 hours, your ceremony date/time is automatically released back to the open market so that another couple has the opportunity to reserve it.